Todd H. Johnson
Todd H. Johnson has been practicing law in the areas of estate planning and real estate since 1980. He has handled everything from small estates to multi-million dollar estates. With this legal expertise, Mr. Johnson prepares complete and personalized estate portfolios.
- 1976 Augustana College; University of Minnesota (B.S.B. with distinction)
- 1980 William Mitchell College of Law (J.D.)
- 1980 Admitted to Practice Law in the State of Minnesota and U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- 1990 Certified as a Real Property Law Specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association
Mr. Johnson is married with a twenty-four-year-old son and a twenty-one-year-old daughter. He was born in Fairmont, Minnesota. His hobbies include golf and music, keyboard and guitar in a neighborhood band.
Kevin C. Butzen
Born and raised in Southeastern Wisconsin, Kevin C. Butzen worked for more than 10 years as a registered financial professional in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin before he graduated from law school and commenced his legal career.
Kevin has assisted all kinds of legal clients, including farmers, business owners, educators, executives, landlords, and retirees. He enjoys helping his clients complete their personalized estate portfolios.
- 1999 Coe College (B.A. Magna Cum Laude with College Honors)
- 2010 Marquette University Law School (J.D. Magna Cum Laude)
- 2010 Admitted to Practice Law in the State of Wisconsin
Kevin enjoys Wisconsin’s great outdoors, whether it’s on the trail, out on the water or up in the woods. He also enjoys road trips, sporting events, and fantasy sports.
Nathan C. Osborn
Nathan C. Osborn grew up in a small farming community with traditional values and therefore understands the importance of protecting and preserving what your family has worked for. After working hard to put himself through college, Nathan enjoyed a successful career in corporate America for the better part of ten years, managing assets for the second largest construction equipment maker in the world. He then earned his law degree from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee.
- 1997 Eastern Illinois University (B.A.)
- 2012 Marquette University Law School (J.D.)
- 2013 Admitted to Practice Law in the State of Wisconsin
Nathan and his lovely wife Kate have been married for nearly thirteen years, and they have three small children. In his time off, Nathan loves playing Legos with his son, taking his daughter out to cafes, and making the baby giggle. He also likes to play the guitar, and is a big fan of watching baseball. Insurance Licensed.
David W. Huart
David W. Huart has been practicing law since 1998, devoting much of his practice to estate planning for individuals and families. Mr. Huart enjoys building strong relationships with his clients and providing them with a sense of security and peace of mind knowing they have thoughtfully provided for the future of their loved ones.
- 1994 University of Minnesota (B.A.)
- 1998 University of Minnesota Law School (J.D.)
- 1998 Admitted to practice law in the State of Minnesota and U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
Mr. Huart enjoys an active life with his two beautiful, young daughters and spending time listening to music, attending concerts, traveling and working in the yard.